Saturday, August 18, 2012

30 Ramadhan.

Assalamualaikum WBT..

Eh, kenapa sedih2 ni?
Oooh, sbb Ramadhan dah nak meninggalkan kita ye..
Tu lah, sy pn sedih jugak..


Lama x menulis rasanya..
Entah lah..
Kata orang, hanya jiwa yg basah mampu menyentuh jiwa2 di sekelilingnya..
Jiwa kacau dan kosong mungkin?
Ah, alasan.. selalu pun begitu..
You are what u think u are, kan?
Believe in yourself !
*y so random this bit? -.-




Apa apa jalan, nak share a few things..

My Summer and Ramadhan here..

Sejujurnya, ada banyakkkk perkara, aims and ambitions yang x tercapai..
Expectations yg x tertunai..
Tapi ada 1 perkara yg selalu sy sebut2, tp sy sendiri lupa..


Nah. Despite all the things I was complaining about, I was actually blessed with so many other things.
I learnt to be in people's shoes. To think and understand the situation I am not in.
I learnt that most of the times, when u don't give, u don't get. When u don't show ur love and care towards others, don't expect them to love u and care about u.
I learnt how life is faaar more complicated than what I've seen before.
I learnt that after all, kids are just kids. Be patient, haha. This makes me feel "mcm mana lah mama boleh bertahan dgn aku dulu"..
And soo many more..

1 more thing, I learnt that we need to be ready and well-prepared for something..
Makanya, let us all prepare for Eidul Fitri which falls on 19th August which is tomorrow!


Juga di sini : http://zaadut-taqwa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/10-panduan-menyambut-hari-raya.html

Mengakhiri Madrasah Ramadhan in few hours.
Semoga diberkatiNya.
Semoga mampu istiqamah dgn amalan2 sepanjang Ramadhan.


p/s : need to have a list of Ramadhan resolution. Yosh!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment