Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Lappy Taught Me This. (Repost)


I was doing my work, while my lappy suddenly got stuck.
It sounds like a broken television.
My way of fixing it , unplug, re-plug.
Done..

How I wish this life is like that.
Whenever life feels soo problematic, chaotic, depressed, down..
Just UNPLUG, then, Re-PLUG.
And everything will resume as usual.

Dream on.

Glorious is the One in whose hand is the Kingdom (of the whole universe), and He is powerful over every thing, (1)The One who created death and life, so that He may test you as to which of you is better in his deeds. And He is the All-Mighty, the Most-Forgiving. (Al-Mulk: 1-2)

Imam Shafiee said, "Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you."


Remember, to always SLEEP shows heedlessness, to HIBERNATE is a waste of time, to RESTART is impossible to be done, and to SHUT DOWN, only Allah knows how and when.

LA Tahzan, Allah is always there.


May Allah Bless.
Me To You. n_n

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment